Entering the world of modern betting is not so easy. There are thousands of monthly events at hundreds of sportsbooks. New features such as live betting, long-term betting, different markets, bonuses, promotions, loyalty rewards, as well as hundreds of game predictions on the Internet from various dubious sources. All this makes it overwhelming. However, we’re not going to share with you some expert crap with sports analysis that you can find everywhere else. Here we’re going to share strategies that will simply minimize your losses and prevent you from making stupid mistakes. Such tips can be applied to sports betting at Playabet Kenya, which is available to any Kenyan punter over the age of 18. So if your goal is to become more adept at the new innovative changes in the industry, follow these five principles of successful sports betting.
Five Principles to Maximize Your Profit From Sports Betting
Before we dive into our thoughts, it’s important to talk about the general betting rules that many players forget. These are simply the authorities that regulate betting in Kenya. First of all, all players who want to invest real money to place bets must be eligible in terms of age and nationality. You should also make sure that the sportsbook is licensed in your country. To do this, go to the bookmaker’s website, scroll down the page, and open the “Terms and Conditions” or “About Us” section. Then carefully analyze the rules the bookmaker sets to avoid unpleasant surprises when you start betting. After that, you can start betting and learn the tips and tricks we’ve prepared for you. Important note: These rules do not guarantee 100% success. They will only prevent you from losing a lot and increase your winnings, depending on how well you master them.
- Read sports news and find information about the game. This can include statistics from previous games, head-to-head matchups, the scoreboard, and the general state of the team. In addition, the news may inform you that some players may miss the game due to injury.
- Study the betting markets. Make sure you are familiar with tools such as betting markets. They include 1×2, Double Chance, Handicap, Correct Score, OV/UN, and others. Knowing the differences will help you determine which one is best for your game.
- Manage your bankroll. First of all, don’t set yourself the goal of making money from sports betting. That’s a pretty bad decision. Everyone wants to make money betting on their favorite teams, but you should remember that you are betting for fun and to add some excitement to the game. Don’t try to win money back if the bet doesn’t go your way.
- Select the Double Chance market. This option allows players to minimize the chances of losing and increase their winnings. Basically, you have twice the odds because when you bet on Double Chance, any two of three outcomes (Team A wins or ties, Team B wins or ties, Team A and Team B win) will pay.
- Stick to one sportsbook. Many problems arise when players are constantly registering with different bookmakers. The reason for this is usually to take advantage of welcome bonuses and other incentives given to new players. However, there are actually many more advantages to sticking with one sportsbook. Firstly, players get used to the interface, the available features, and the types of bets. Second, some bookmakers offer bonuses for regular bettors. So there’s no need to get a welcome bonus only. Finally, some bookies reward active bettors with loyalty prizes. The more you bet, the more rewards you will receive.
How Much Players Should Bet to Stay Profitable
Every player has an individual approach to betting and how much to bet. However, if you’re new to the industry, you probably have some pretty irrational betting techniques when it comes to money management. Money management is undoubtedly one of the most important tools in any field, especially in betting. Let’s discuss the most common problems that players face in their betting journey.
DON'T MISS: Stay informed with the latest news and interact with us on Instagram.
- Double the bet after winning or losing.
- Constantly taking money out of the bank account.
- Try to win back your losses.
- Have a goal to make money.
Basically, these are the most common mistakes that newbies are willing to make as soon as they enter the sportsbook. Of course, it is pleasant to win money but to really gain profit betting. You need to have full control over your money. That’s why we’re going to share with you our knowledge gained from years of experience, analyzing the habits of professional bettors and our friends and colleagues.
When it comes to betting, you must always be prepared to lose everything you have. To avoid those painful moments when the bet does not go your way, be prepared for it in advance. To do this, set a budget for a week or a month in advance and stick to it. If you run out of money, wait until the next period starts and try again. Don’t go over your bankroll.
Use Stop Loss Limits
Another method of successful money management is to have stopped after a certain number of lost bets or amounts of money. This technique is very valuable in trading. When the price goes up or down rapidly and breaks the limits, the function sells or buys the stock. Here you have to stop it yourself. Only you are in control of your budget.
Having at least some knowledge before you start betting can increase your winnings 2-3 times. Be careful with your money, make only intelligent bets, and do not rush into the world of parlays. Also, avoid betting sources that pretend to be experts and make predictions about upcoming events. Try to bet on your own and make mistakes, but in the end, you’ll be qualified with an accumulated body of knowledge.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY: Stay informed with the latest celebrity news on our WhatsApp community or by messaging the number +41774793952.
JOIN US: Stay informed with the latest Kenyan news and join the conversation on Telegram.