There has recently been a lot of worrying reports about muggings and killings around Nairobi. Just last week, Keagan Githua, a 24 year old young man was robbed and stabbed to death by thugs on a boda boda as he walked home in Ridgeways area, Kiambu Road.
Keagan was working with Kenya RE after he recently graduated from Strathmore University where he had studied Information Technology. According to his mother Lucy Githua, Keagan was stabbed on the chest as he resisted the robbers.
- Drive-In Flyover up to KCA University along Thika Road
- KCA Underpass and Total exit on Thika Road
- Globe Roundabout and Kipande Road
- ABC Place and Kangemi along Waiyaki Way
- The CBD around Kenya National Archives, River Road and the KBC offices area
- Fig Tree area in Ngara
- Naivas Allsops along Thika Road
If you frequently use the aforementioned routes you have been advised to be extra careful. Also avoid using your mobile phone when walking in the streets. If you have a laptop, use a secure bag and be vigilant at all times.
DON'T MISS: Stay informed with the latest news and interact with us on Instagram.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY: Stay informed with the latest celebrity news on our WhatsApp community or by messaging the number +41774793952.