Fred’s Ranch School of Hospitality is a learning institution under the Fred’s Ranch brand that focuses on the training of industry professionals. The school offers training to individuals looking to venture into hospitality as well as professionals looking to to improve their skills and polish their knowledge.
According to the college website, the faculty is specially chosen from various 5-star Institutions in the Industry both from within and outside the country, as well as Small and Medium Size establishments, to ensure that the learners get a touch of international excellence and local flavor, as they go through their academic paces.
At Fred’s Ranch School of Hospitality, the learning experience involves several industry visits to restaurants, hotels and tourism destinations across the country to enable students appreciate the entire tourism industry at all levels.
DON'T MISS: Stay informed with the latest news and interact with us on Instagram.
Fred’s Ranch School of Hospitality offers the following courses as researched and compiled by WoK.;
- Diploma in Food Production – The course takes a period of 2 years and costs Ksh55,000 per semester. The minimum requirement for admission to this course is a KCSE mean grade of D+
- Diploma in Food & Beverage Service Sales – Takes a period of 2 years and costs Ksh55,000 per semester. The minimum requirement for admission to this course is a KCSE mean grade of D+
- Diploma, Front Office – The course takes a duration of 2 years and costs Ksh50,000 per semester. Minimum grade for qualification is a C- in KCSE.
- Certificate in Food Production – The course takes a period of 1 years and costs Ksh50,000 per semester. Minimum grade is a D+ in KCSE.
- Certificate in Food & Beverage Service Sales – Takes a period of 1 years and costs Ksh50,000 per semester. Minimum qualification grade is a D+ in KCSE.
Students are also required to pay a registration fee of Ksh1,000 and a caution fee of Ksh2,000 (one off, refundable). The training takes place on campus at the Fred’s Ranch School of Hospitality.
The institution also provides flexible learning hours to enable employed professionals looking to further their studies learn while adhering to their schedules.
“Barmen, Waiters, Chefs, Housekeepers and Supervisors can plug into the provided courses and our faculty has created dynamic learning schedules that suit their working hours,” the institution’s website states.
JOIN US: Stay informed with the latest Kenyan news and join the conversation on Telegram.
Students at the institutions are put through t
Uncle Obachi’s son, Victor Keari Machoka is the institution’s Managing Director. He oversees all the operations of the ranch. Victor is a hotelier by profession with over 15years of experience. He holds a degree in Hotel and Tourism management and is currently pursuing a Masters in International Relations.
Other senior officials at the institution include; Lawrence Agufa (advisory board member), Elsie Jelagat (school administrator), and David Watila (head of department of accommodation operation studies).
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY: Stay informed with the latest celebrity news on our WhatsApp community or by messaging the number +41774793952.